Contemporary Painting Classes - Art
Exhibition - April
- The schoolsí artists present their
- Over 200 works are on display with all of the artists present
to interact with visitors.
- The EMMANUEL GARANT Art School opened itís doors in 1992.
Classes are taught by the artist with over 350 painters having evolved and
improved their techniques in drawings and painting under the guidance of their
teacher. The school not only welcomes beginners but also numerous artists with
works of their own in galleries.As Emmanuel has a very limited ability in English his classes are taught in
French but everyone is welcome to study with him. The school holds an annual
exposition at the end of every regular season showcasing over 200 pieces by 50
artists. This show is a must see for anyone who loves art or whishes to learn to
paint, it is a true inspiration of the senses.
- The goal of this class is the studentís
understanding of the basics of drawing and painting in oil.
- The classes are an initiation into the
diverse ideas of colour usage and current oil techniques.
- Theory is put into practice with
practical exercises and examples based on Emmanuelís knowledge and
- The teaching process is solidly based
on interaction and experimentation.
- TEACHER: Emmanuel Garant, artist and
- SCHEDULE: September to April
- CLASS SIZE: 12 students maximum
- DURATION: 2h30 hours per course
- FREQUENCY: One course per week
- LOCATION: 3, rue Christ-Roi, Levis, Quebec,
Emmanuel Garant © 2004-2013